W3 Total Cache
- Lots customization
- Speed the site 2x
- Hard to use
- Lots of testing
W3 Total Cache overview?
Super Minify Plugin is a free WordPress script that enriches your blog or portfolio site by optimizing all JS, HTML and CSS files to be served faster to readers. It’s the newest version of the previous popular plugin called WP Minify.
The benefits of using W3 Total Cache?
The plugin is especially beneficial for WordPress users who are using a lot of plugins, because when you activate Super Minify, your plugins will also be minified. This is done when your WordPress load’s your plugins, it will then minify them when it finds them in the header.
Usually, when you activate the plugin, you will see an increase in the loading speed
• Compress your code with the click of a button.
• Reduce your website’s loading time by up to 80%
• Compatible with all WordPress themes.
Page load Speed test
How much does cost?
W3 Total Cache, It is entirely free.
Is easy to use?
Optimized for Mobile Devices: Google’s goal is to make the mobile web as fast as the native desktop web is. It’s also Google’s goal to give you a good experience on all their platforms including mobile and Google+. When your website is optimized for mobile devices, you can enjoy a better Google ranking.
- First, you need to download the w3 total cache plugin.
- Next, you need to go into the settings page for the plugin and select the cache type that you want to use.
- If you want to use HTML caching, you need to choose “Cache HTML only” or “Cache HTML and CSS”.
- After choosing your cache type, you need to set up your cache amount.
- The cache amount you choose should be the same as the cache type you want to use.
- For example, if you are using HTML caching, your cache amount should be the same as HTML. If you are using APC caching, your cache amount should be the same as APC.
- Now that you have selected the cache type you want to use, you need to set up your cache settings.
- The options you have are “Minimum pages
It suitable for more experienced WordPress users.
Minification has a lot of advantages for a business running a website, in terms of reducing W3 Total Cache is one of the most popular WordPress caching plugins. It is a comprehensive WordPress caching plugin with a ton of options which may make it appear a bit intimidating for beginners.
It includes all the features you will need to properly set up WordPress cache. This includes page, object, gzip compression, limited minification support, CDN support, and more.
Does it Works? You can read more review here.